Wednesday, January 14, 2009

This is the new My Creations Cube from Close To My Heart which I covered with "Emporium" paper-also new from CTMH! Each side uses a piece of 5x5 cardstock or printed paper, so it's easy to decorate 2 cubes at a time with 12x12 paper. The calendar images are from the CTMH Jan Stamp of the Month which I have used non-stop since I received it. Works great on cards, desktop calendars, photocubes and more-love it! The pic with the F is the top of the cube and that stamp is from CTMH Alpha Solo acrylic set and the frame behind it is from the CTMH Noteworthy acrylic stamp set. Also used chocolate mini-brads, some ctmh hemp and Liquid Glass on the inside to seal the seams-worked beautifully! All of these products mentioned are available on my website (yes, shameless plug!) at www.laurabohall.myctmh.com

Come by the crop this weekend and take a look at this cube plus a raw one that I haven't started yet.
Hope to see you there!










No comments: