Sunday, January 4, 2009

Country Gurl

stamp set - "Country Girl" by Oxford Impressions, cardstock & ink - Close To My Heart, paper - unknown, fence, ribbon and frame - all JoAnn's







stamp set - "Country Girl" by Oxford Impressions, paper - Daisy D (retired), ink & cardstock - Close To My Heart, frame - Michael's Necessaties, charm & rickrack - source unknown





I have fallen in love with vintage photo reproduction stamps!


www.OxfordImpressions.com has some of my most favorite photo stamps and the owner/creator Suzane is wonderful to work with. I recently purchased "Country Girl" and love it to pieces. I created similar artwork to this one for a dear friend to give her daughters for Christmas. I must give credit to artist Shelly Hickox of Olive Branch, MS as her art inspired my "Baby Chicks" piece. Shelly's art can be seen in Stampers Sampler, Autumn 2008 in Spotlight:Oxford Impressions.














No comments: