Friday, January 23, 2009

National PaperCrafting Month!



Did I ever mention that January is my favorite month of the year? Besides the chance to start over with new resolutions, this month has been designated National PaperCrafting Month-yay!! My favorite creative company Close To My Heart always has a WONDEFUL paper and stamp offer, and this year beats all offers ever seen! Take a look at the Key to My Heart kit which includes twelve 12" × 12" B&T Duos™ paper and ten 12" × 12" coordinating cardstock in the new colors of Crème Brulee, Tulip, Sorbet, and Juniper as well as a coordinating E-size Key to My Heart stamp set available at a discount or even FREE! See details on my web site www.laurabohall.myctmh.com

Now that I finally have a chance to play with this beautiful paper and amazing stamp set, I plan on ordering more while I have the chance!

Offer expires 1/31/09 so HURRY and contact me or order straight from my website! ENJOY!!

No comments: