Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Where Did I GO???

Yep, it's been a while since I posted anything. Lots going on including family, holidays, new puppies, PTO. Did some re-prioritizing, and some things fell by the wayside. But that's ok. I'm back and at least I did some journaling so it's all good!

So, fresh start.
My "word" for 2011 a la Ali Edwards is LISTEN. I want to Listen more to my children's unasked questions, my mom's gentle reminders, my husbands' verbal nuances. I especially need to Listen to my Art Soul. www.bigpictureclasses.com is hosting the "One Little Word" class that I so want to take. We'll see.

I need to make a path through my creative space. What I need is a PROFESSIONAL!

I want to start taking some technique classes to incorporate into my art. I love going to www.ellenhuston.typepad.com/the_classroom_new and some of my favorite art bloggers are instructors on this site!

I love creating art and scrapbooking and cardmaking and especially teaching. I am still with CLose TO My Heart and have a "virtual club" that is fun. I can't wait to get inky again and distress cardstock and search out vintage goodies to incorporate into some art pieces. This will all come back and fulfill my ART Soul, soon!

We'll see what the future holds.
Happy February!

No comments: