Monday, February 7, 2011

Close To My Heart's "WINGS" just flies!





Can I just say the pictures of CTMH's Wings products do NOT do the papers and patterns enough justice! THe main patterns are beautiful and black is an incredible emphasis, but I just didn't know if I could work with these jewel-tones. Received my club order Friday and just now opened the box. Oh my gracious! I had forgotten that since CTMH's papers are duo-sided, the pattern is reflected in beautiful soft re-interpretations on the back side! And in the Workshop on the Go package that all the club members ordered, we get a Level 2 kit which includes 2 sheets of each pattern plus coordinated cardstock. Plus this fabulous kit includes a mister, beautiful black embellishments and an incredible stamp set. Can I just say I am so glad I chose this kit!

This new Idea Book is fabulous and I am in love with some of the new products like the blue and green sparkles (new to me!), the chipboard banner, the buttons which include some vintage-style choices and the kraft color-ready borders!! What fun ways to embellish my family stories and memories.

PLUS>>>>the January special to get stamp sets at a great discount after ordering "Wings" was a wonderful incentive. And the Jan Stamp of the Month!! So glad I got this as it fits well with the vintage creations I love.

Can't wait to start playing with Wings!
Wanna play too? Just go to my website www.laurabohall.myctmh.com and start shopping on line!

Happy Monday, ya'all!

No comments: