Monday, May 18, 2009

June Sneak Peek Time!


Have I mentioned I'm involved in a 'virtual' card swap? I love it! The paper and stamp set are pre-determined and I only have to make one card (as opposed to 8 or 18 or 80!).

For this card we were to use Close To My Heart "Animal Cookies" from the new Summer 2009 Idea Book and the June (a 'la sneak peek) Stamp of the Month "Tender Tags". I wouldn't normally have paired these 2 products together, but since I was committed to the swap, I worked on this for a few hours and this is what I finished with. What do you think? The paper is hysterically fun for doing kid layouts and actually might work on a "cheer you up" kinda card. The tags I adore and you will be seeing a lot of these in future layouts.
Have you received your copy of the new Idea Book from me yet?
Just let me know and I will get one to you. Or, you can view the online version and place an order on my business website www.laurabohall.myctmh.com

Have a great evening!

2 comments:

Melissa Laverty said...

love it. Your cutting is perfect. Gotta get on the ball creating using that sotm!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card and I love the happy colors of it :)