Sunday, May 31, 2009

Heartfelt Whimsy Die-Cuts


Heartfelt Whimsy Die-Cuts...is such a great name for this Close To My Heart product! I am TOTALLY enamoured with these felt die-cuts #Z1145 $9.95 You get three 11 1/2" x 11 1/2" sheets, 1 each in Buttercup, Garden Green and Tulip for only $9.95!!!!!!
I know!! Love it-thank you CTMH!! So I challenged myself to come up with something fun using felt and this was the result. Please accept my apology for such bad pics of this layout. If I had a 12" scanner, life would be so much easier!! I will try taking pics again to get the details but I really wanted to share this. I love using brads on this felt (I used Bitty Brads #Z1051 $5.95) and layering with Edge Anchors (I used "Cottage" #Z1035 $5.95) -cute! I found that I really prefer a wet adhesive to insure the felt sticks to a surface like the Bonding Memories Glue Pen #Z553 $4.50
The paper I used is from "Emporium" paper pak-one of my all time favs, mixed with some "Paper Garden" paper. Isn't it great how so many CTMH papers coordinate with each other?! YAY! Love to save $$ this way so I have more to spend on stamps!!
Oh yeah-the title was created using Color-Ready Alphabets #x5749 $3.95 which are actually perfect for chalking, inking, sponging, etc. but for this layout I wanted something simple so this was a good choice for me. Thanks again, ctmh!
If you read about anything you just have to have-check out my website laurabohall.myctmh.com It's kinda fun to shop from home and have your goodies delivered right to your front door. Or, e-me at laura@bohall.org and I will place your order for you!

hope you had a great weekend~L

No comments: