Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day



I made a few cards to send out on this special holiday and wanted to share one of my favs with you. This card is made with all Close To My Heart products except for the vintage lace and the figure of the little girl-she is "Country Girl" from Oxford Impressions-love their images! I used "That's Amore" paper pak x7107B because it offers so many beautifully coordinated patterns. The card design is a combination of designs offered in CTMH's card design book "Wishes"-one of my favorite tools. Now instead of taking me hours to create a card, I can easily find one in my "Wishes" book and follow the cutting diagrams including the exact measurements! Thank you, CTMH, for speeding up this process for me-love it!
Last night some good friends watched John and Grace so Brian and I could go to dinner with friends from work. What a rare relief to have an adult-only meal! We need to do that much more often! Today we spent a quiet day at home, exchanged Valentines and little goodies between the 4 of us. THe kids got in some good sledding time and we enjoyed watching the Olympics between doing laundry and naps.
I hope you had a peaceful day too.
~L

No comments: