Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Hey, Santa!


This card was fun to make because it highlights one of my favorite Christmas stamp sets from Close To My Heart - "Santa's Helpers" retired. I don't own a lot of cutsie stamps but I love this one because I use the CTMH waterbrush and inkpads to color in the images. All of the papers are CTMH and I used real sheet music as an embellishment along with some CTMH Prisma glitter. The punches are all SU except the biggest scallop. That is a new one from Marvy Uchida which I adore! The body of the punch is pale green, which I guess is their new size. Worked out perfectly for this card!
Did some last minute shopping for DH with the twins today. Asked for their input, sent them around the corner for specific items and generally included them in the shopping experience instead of the usual dragging them along behind me. They were so busy with their assignments that there was little or no fussing-yay!
Now to get some wrapping done. It's supposed to get down to 15 tonight which will help "firm up" the sledding trail for tomorrow's guests. Hot chocolate will help warm up frosty fingers and we may even light the fire pit -we'll see!
night, all!

No comments: