Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Aug Stamp of the Month 1st Sneak Peek




Stamp Set: CTMH It's Your Day
B&T paper: CTMH Paper Garden
Glitter and Ink: CTMH
other...
Punches: Martha Stewart
Ribbon: Assorted
Flower Soft

card measures 4" x 5 1/2"

When I create cards, I try to do multiple cards at one time. The image is never the same but the materials are usually similar. I like to get as much use out of 1 sheet of 12x12 paper as possible-love my paper! So, my card fronts - or at least the first layer - is cut at 4" x 5 1/2" instead of the standard 4 1/4" x 5 1/2". This way I can save paper and no one even notices the 1/4" missing!

It's raining today and we have swim lessons at 10am so the water and air will be chilly-poor kids! But we really need the rain so there is a bright side...for some of us!!
have a great day~Laura

No comments: