Sunday, March 8, 2009

a FRESH start!

Hello All! Well, it has been a WHILE since I posted! I have been super busy with the Close TO My Heart business plus a part time job, family, life, etc. THe latest thing I have been working on is a "Masterboard". Here is a description taken directly from a Stamper's Sampler magazine..."The Masterboard concept was first introduced in the Nov/Dec 2004 issue of Somerset Studio. The artist creates a "master" by layering many elements of color and graphics together on a page. The process should be reckless and random. Once satisfied, the artist makes several copies of the master. The copies are then used as backgrounds, panels or elements in other projects."Well, I twisted this concept a teeny bit by simply Random Stamping stamps from one set using a variety of colors, then creating cards. No copying needed. Tonight I am using the CTMH Stamp of the Month "Butterfly Wings" and lots of similar colors to see what happens. I really need to bump up my card stash so why not learn a new technique at the same time.I will post samples later.Have a great night!

No comments: